Sunday Mood + Fall Wardrobe Staples

11:14:00 PM




Jacket: HIDE | Sweater: Zara | Skirt: Zara | Boots: Maiyet | Bag: Furla | Belt: Asos | Sunnies: Ray-ban

At the beginning of this month, I rearranged my closet, took my summer clothes out and put my fall/winter clothes in and I realized that I don't have that many fall/winter clothes. Normally I use this excuse to buy more clothes but this time I really have nothing to wear so I decided to buy a whole new closet. So yeah EVERYTHING I'm wearing here, I bought them this month so you can shop everything from my look from the link below.

As for the wardrobe staple, for me Fall wardrobe staples are....
Over the Knee Boots: Lately I have been so obsessed with over the knee boots and leather stuffs, maybe because it's getting colder here in Milan. I always want to have over the knee boots but most of them I tried on were not so comfortable, some of them I am not even able to move my legs when I'm wearing them but these Maiyet are so perfect. The heels are low, the leather is incredibly soft and the style is on point. I'm so happy I found them on theoutnet for a such good deal(click below to buy them).
Leather Jacket: Whether you want to dress up or dress down, be feminine or be masculine, there is always the right kind of leather jacket for you. I want a biker style with loose fit to get the off duty vibe and a shearling collar because (I'm going to say it another time) I'm obsessed with FUR :D I  am so happy to find a leather jacket exactly as I wanted. Mine is from a new London label specialize in leather called Hide Label.
Knit Sweater: As the weather getting colder, cotton and chiffon shirt won't cut it anymore. I prefer thin fine knit sweater that cut close to the body rather than a chunky knit sweater only because they look better when layering. 
Tights: We can't go bare legs when the temperature is below 10 degrees, right?
Coat: Baby it's cold outside......I need a cozy coat to warm me up. I'm still looking for the perfect one but when I found one, I will do an outfit post to show you how I mix and match my coat.


SHOP THIS POST



Photos by Denisa Necula

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe