Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 Day 4 Look 1 26 Sep 2015

12:12:00 PM





































Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 Day 4 starts with Bottega Veneta show but the real highlight of the day for me was the Roberto Cavalli at 12.30. As soon as I arrived on via Senato, which was the street where the show was held, there were hundreds of street-style photographers waiting to take photos of the show attendees. The energy of the fashion week was so high and everybody looks so happy and eager to enter the show. I saw a lot of famous fashion blogger including Chiara Ferragni, Kristina Bazan, Andy Torres as well as one of the world most famous fashion editors like Anna Dello Russo. 

 For the first look of the day I want to go to a futuristic look, I didn't follow any FW15 trends here as I just want to wear what I feel like wearing. I wore my BCBGMaxazria Boe Moto Jacket as a top and Milin Silver Leather-look Wrap Skirt. Pair them with Metallic purple and lavender heels from Miista, which you can still buy here and Marc by Marc Jacobs cat-eye pale blue mirror sunglasses. I feel that the transparent heels and chromatic pale blue lens of my sunglasses help pump up the futuristic element of the look. Last but not least I have my favourite Stella Mccartney's Cavendish glitter stars tote which seems to be the main focus of my look from the street-style photographers. This tote is the update from the classic Cavendish bag. I have always been a big fan of star prints as you can see on one of my Pinterest boards 'stars and stripes' and I love that Stella Mccartney makes the bag so whimsy by using glittery red stars stitches. The tote also has a perfect trapezium shape which offer modernity and comes with the most perfect strap length ever to make it super comfortable to use for everyday. I actually own this bag since it came out in Spring 2015 but this is the first time I show it with an OOTD on my blog. 

SHOP THIS POST


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe