November Top 10 Wishlist

8:00:00 PM

October is about to end, I have bought a couple of things to help me get through the cold months including leather jacket, knit sweaters, leather boots, rain boots, leggings, tights, scarf, fleece pyjamas and extra blanket for my bed, let's say all the 'essentials' stuffs. As Christmas is approaching I have been thinking a lot about beaches, warm weather, sun, summer clothes and swimwear as I will be going to Thailand at the end of December. I have came across, Mikoh, an Australian luxury swimwear brand that makes multi straps bikinis and I fell in love so I quickly added them to my November Top 10 Wishlist and hopefully will be able to get my hands on them for the upcoming holidays in Thailand. I have also came across a couple of cool things on the internet that I plan to buy such as the Lanvin iPhone case, futuristic Dior Sunglasses, Leather patched boyfriends jeans by Replay, Gucci golden heels etc. See below for my top 10 picks for November and click on the photos to shop the items. 


10 Things I want in November 2015
1. Replay Skinny Jeans With Leather Knee Patch
2. ASOS Dream A Little Dream Woven Shirt & Long Leg Pyjama Set
3. Dior Reflected Sunglasses in Metallic Pink
4. Lanvin Printed iPhone6 Case
5. Whistles Sida Lace Up Black Leather Pointed Flat Shoes
6. Gucci Arielle Swarovski Crystal Embellished Leather Slingback Pumps
7. Seafolly Colorblock Bikinis Set
8. Mikoh Banyan Bikini Top +  Lanai Bikini Brief in Sea mist
9. Burberry Cashmere Trench Coat
10. Burberry Brit Dillsmead Cashmere Blend Peacoat

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love everything on your wishlist, especially those Dior sunglasses! Incredible x

    http://www.margaritachi.co/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the Dior is my ultimate fav too :)

      Sofia

      Delete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe