Off Shoulder Choker Crop Top

5:45:00 PM

Three favorite street style trends in one! This top from NA-KD has it all, it's cropped, it got a choker and it's off shoulder. You couldn't have asked for a more perfect top for this season. Plus the fact that's it's black make it so versatile, you can match it with almost anything. Here I chose to wear it with my go to Zara denim skirt that I bought years ago and my go to belt of the season, the western belt from ASOS. My newest Flash Backback from  Les Petits Joueurs, the classic nude and black heels from Veronique Branquinho and my newest blue flash hexagonal RB3548N sunglasses from Ray-Ban. 





Photographer: Gabriela Bell 
Photos editor: Sofia Supichaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe