Balmain x H&M Collaboration #HMBalmainNation

12:28:00 AM

I'm guessing by now you all have seen the hashtag 'H&M Balmain Nation' (#HMBalmainNation) all over Instagram. The Balmain x H&M Collaboration is the most talk about topic in the fashion industry in 2015. The collection will be launched worldwide on 25 November 2015 but by now we have already seen many celebrities and fashion bloggers posting photos of themselves wearing the pieces from the collection on the internet. 

I'm so happy that Balmain agree to do the collaboration with H&M. Balmain is my most favourite fashion house in the world. I have been a fan since the first year I was introduced to the fashion world. The only reason that come between me and my beloved Balmain is the price tag which usually range from $2,000-$20,000. Luckily the purpose of having a designer collaboration is to make the brand more accessible to the fans who cannot afford the main collection. Although Balmain x H&M Collaboration, having a price range from $29.99 to $649 is not exactly affordable. 

Balmain designer Olivier Rousteing is one of the most talented designer in the world, not to mention that he is only 29 years old and was appointed as the creative director for Balmain since he was 26  years old. Talking about talent, fame and achievement, this guy has it all!! He is also friend with the Kardashian family, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and various models and has over 1.3 Million followers on Instagram.

These are my top 10 favourite looks from the runway. I will keep my eyes on for the white embellished top on Gigi Hadid, the electric blue dress on Alessandra Ambrosio and the white top and the wrap skirt on Kendall Jenner, those amazing jackets on the male models and of course the statement necklace and wide belts. IF possible I want to own everything! 

Image Source : VogueRunway

Watch the full show here


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is definitely the best H&M collaboration ever! So dramatic, bold, and edgy!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! It's making a history in the fashion world.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe