Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 Day 4 Look 2 26 Sep 2015

12:21:00 PM

 Photo Credit www.slawekjarocki.com


First of all thanks to Slawek Jarocki for a wonderful photo in front of the Jil Sander show. You can see that the quality of my first photo is amazing unlike the rest. To see more of his street style shots from the fashion week, you can visit his website at www.slawekjarocki.com

For the second look of the day I chose to take on the seventies trend by wearing ASOS 70's Botanical Print Maxi Dress that you can still find here or similar here. I love how amazing print is and how flirty the back of the dress is (Even though it reveals my asymmetric tan lines from my last week vacation in Sicily) . Since the dress itself is already plenty of fun, I didn't want to add on too much accessories so I only have the classic Tory Burch's pearl earrings and Miu Miu Nior Sunglasses. As for my Hi-Bye box clutch, it's from ASOS!! Who says you always need to spend $$$$ on cool clutch/bag? I got a request by some photographer in front of the show to flip my clutch switching between the words Hi and Bye. Hopefully I can find a photo of that somewhere. I also had a lot of fun playing with the dress after the show as u can see from the photos.

SHOP THIS POST


BYE!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe