October Top 10 Wishlist

11:36:00 AM

Fall is finally here!! Last Summer had been so good to me and I will miss it for sure but I am excited for a new season as this will be my first Fall in Italy. New season meaning new clothes. Ever since I moved to Milan, I have added a few brands to my go-to brands such as Carven, Sandro, MSGM, M Missoni, See by Chole and Maje. I have done a lot of shopping for FW15 season (already) and I will post my shopping haul and review soon in another post, so stay tune if you are curious to know what there are. I am also thinking of uploading a YouTube video so you can have a better view of the items I bought. Anyway let's jump to my October's wishlist. 

1. M MISSONI Woven pleated dress
2. MAJE Relation Jacquard knit puffball dress
Note: I love details knit dress
3. CARVEN Small malher bag
4. MAJE Totem Fringed suede thigh boots
Note: Raspberry red feels right for the season
5. CARVEN Oversized boiled wool-blend coat
6. CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum
Note: Blush pink also feels right for the season


7. MSGM Bow-embellished stretch-crepe mini dress
8. MYKITAxMAISON MARGIELA  MMESSE006  stainless steel sunglasses
Note: And I love bubblegum pink too!!

9. SEE BY CHLOÉ Metallic suede-paneled leather ankle boots
10. IRIS AND INK Rena shearling-paneled leather clutch

Note: Those heels are just special and this bag..FURRRR, I'm a sucker for soft fur.



So These are my top 10 items on my wishlist. Too bad we can't have it all (unless you have an unlimited bank account :P)

You can see others items on my wishlist at my Pinterest Board's 'Shop My Style

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe