PFW SS16 Runway Report: Top 17 Fashion Shows

4:57:00 PM

Paris Fashion Week is finally over meaning that the fashion month is over too. For me the top 17 fashion shows of this season are Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Balmain, Carven, Chanel, Chloé, Christian Dior, Dries Van Noten, Elie Saab, Giambattista Valli, Isabel Marant, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Moncler Gamme Rogue, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood. Here are my favorite looks from Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2016 Collection.


Alexander McQueen
Balenciaga
Balmain
Carven
Chanel
Chloé
Christian Dior
Dries Van Noten

Elie Saab
Giambattista Valli
Isabel Marant
Louis Vuitton
Miu Miu
Moncler Gamme Rouge
Saint Laurent
Valentino
Vivienne Westwood

Original Photos are the courtesy of VogueRunway and all edited by me. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe