Label crush! House of Holland

6:52:00 AM

I have a major crush on this London based designer label House of Holland by Henry Holland. I am in love with the playful style and the price range is only a little bit higher than some high street brand so it is more affordable than any other designer label out there. Oh and their sunglasses are very popular among celebrities and fashion bloggers, even PSY wore on of the design in his music video, Gentleman. Here are my favorite looks.









House of Holland Resort 2013 and SS13 collection
House of Holland AW11 favorite look
 House of Holland SS11 favorite look

Photos are from House of Holland Blog and RCFA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe