My Spring Summer 2013 shoes collection

8:58:00 AM

Recently I purchases many stuffs from ASOS, MANGO and Riverisland. I have purchased so many pair of shoes more than I ever did. I bought 4 pair of shoes from ASOS.com SS13 collection and I love them all. Two of them are casual types and another 2 are for work/formal occasion. Here are they...

















As you can see I am all about metallic and pointed shoes this season, I normally don't wear high heels because I feel uncomfortable on them but once in a while I do so I chose to buy SONIC heels as the style is very minimalism and clean, they will look on on almost every outfits that I have this summer. Please note that ASOS didn't send me any of the items, I purchases them all out of love.
Thank you for reading
xoxo
SuPeachChaya

from top to bottom





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe