OOTD: ASOS Wiggle Dress In Stripe Print

1:21:00 PM


This is the first time I bought a midi dress, I want to look more feminine and this dress gives me exactly that feeling, so feminine with a twist of stripe prints which is right on trend for SS13 season. The photos below are taking in an Italian restaurant name Chin-Chin in Daejeon, South Korea. The photographer is my professor who used to teach my in my second year in the university! yes an aerospace engineering professor who is super talented in portrait photography( as you can see ^^ ) His name is Prof. Min-Jea Tahk and you can see more of his work in his Facebook.




Outfit Details
Shoes: ASOS SONIC Pointed Heels £32.00
Earrings: ASOS £20.00
Belt: ASOS

I will upload part 2 of this photo shoot later since there were too many beautiful photos to choose from :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Girl, love the way you match ur jewelries to ur outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe