Lashes of London is having a competition to win £200

9:34:00 PM

Lashes of London is having a competition to win £200


Hurry up, go to Lashes of London's facebook page and enter your name in this link http://on.fb.me/WGgMEm

I hope I win too, I love the design of Lashes of London's 
clothes and I included some of them in my post "December 2012 wishlist"
I love the new metallic collection of Lashes of London even more than the previous neon collection. I want the metallic dress, bralet and metallic skirt. Please let me win this _/\_

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe