Trend Alert: Yellow for ss13

7:30:00 AM


I am so obsesses with yellow right now, any shade of yellow, neon yellow, bright yellow, lemon, chartreuse, just any as long as it is yellow. Yellow, BlueRed, Black and White  are my favorite color of spring/summer 2013 Here are the items I think they are a great add to your spring/summer 2013 wardrobe



1. ASOS HONG KONG Heeled Sandals with Metal Trim, here
2. ASOS Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace, here
3. Ek Thongprasert Jewel Necklace
4. ASOS Opaque Stone Bib Necklace, here
5. Fluro Cambridge Satchel  ,here
6. Kloset Cold Shoulder Top, here
7. Yellow Maxi Skirt
8. Acne Yellow Lina Pineapple Waffle Open Knit Jumper
9. ASOS FIERCE Leather Studded Flat Sandals, here

10. COMBINATION VELOUR AND STAR PATTERNED SILK SWEATER - T-shirts - TRF - New collection - ZARA


You can see Yellow on many ss13 runway shows also

Atelier Versace
Simone Rocha
 Christopher Kane 
 Christopher Kane 
Gucci


Gucci


Richard Nicoll 

Follow my instagram @adressgirl and like my Facebook Fanpage to see updates everyday 


xoxo
SuPeachChaya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe