OOTD: Space Unicorn Outfit

6:54:00 PM


Ever since I was young I always love astronomy, I love watching all the sci-fi movies about space and keep dreaming about going to the space. That is why I chose to study aerospace engineering. I was hoping to be working in the space related field and I planed to pursue my study in space engineering. However as I have studied aerospace engineering in my university, KAIST ( in South Korea) I realized that this is not the field I want to be studying about because it is totally different from what I imagined when I was younger. My passion for fashion has over-shined my childhood dream and that is why I am doing a fashion blog to share my passion of fashion to the people who love fashion also.











Oh, that was a long long introduction, I actually didn't know what to write about this post at first but it turned out that way, I just write whatever is in my mind right now lol. Anyway back to the fashion post haha ( before you guys get bored and close my page)

In this outfit I took an inspiration from a space theme, I paired a super gorgeous space unicorn print jumper with a simple faux leather pants and wear a pair of simple ankle boots. I wish I could wear higher heels for the outfit but I can't really walk in heels so I didn't have other ankle boots in my collection

 This outfit is kind of my everyday style for winter 2012, I love wearing faux leather pants because they are warm, more comfortable than jeans and look better than jeans also. And of course I can't go out of my house without wearing a jumper or sweater to keep me warm. 

Space Unicorn Jumper from ASOS
Leather Look Pants from ASOS
Boots from Aerosoles

Photos are taken by Nikon DSLR camera by Vicket Mania 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. woah! what you doing is so cool. Good to see you are enjoying yourself buy pursuing you passion.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe