DIY: Denim shorts

6:13:00 PM

Getting bored with your old pairs of jeans? Yes then cut them off

I have a pair of jeans that I wore in middle school, so it's about 7-8 years old jeans and I don't wear them anymore because my style have changed a lot. When I was in middle school, all I wore was a pair of jeans with some shirt or t-shirt. ughhh I don't wanna recall my bad style at that moment anymore so yeah I need to do something with this pair of jeans. I have 2 options 1) donate them 2) change them into something I wear.
Most of the time, I chose option 1 but today I wanna try option 2

The process is very easy,

step 1 : Try your old jeans on, see how long you want your denim shorts to be and then mark them( but I didn't do this step I just go ahead and do step 20
step 2: use scissors to cut off your jeans as short as you want



step 3: roll them up so that you won't look like a homeless girl



step 4(optional): distress them if you want

so here it is, my first DIY denim shorts, not perfect but it's not a bad thing to try :P



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe