OOTD: H&M Floral Mirror Printed Dress

5:07:00 PM

OOTD: H&M Floral Mirror Printed Dress

This is the outfit I wore to meet my friends to hang out, we set an appointment to meet at Siam Paragon(Bangkok, Thailand) then we had dinner at the new Siam Center(Bangkok, Thailand). We took many photos together but not so many photos alone, I wanted to put a group photo but have to ask a permission from my friends first :)



First I couldn't decide whether I should wear a hat or not, then I decide to wear it cuz I had a bad hair day haha so I cover my hair with a hat :P

 A shot of my full look, looking a bit awkward here but this is the only head-to-toe shot I got that day.
This photo was taken in Siam Paragon

 This photo was taken in Siam Paragon
 This photo was taken in Siam Paragon
This photo was taken inside of Siam Center
 This photo was taken inside of Siam Center, in front of the restaurant called Petite Audrey, they have so many photos of Audrey Hepburn here.The taste of the food here is really good, I recommend everyone who come to Bangkok to come and try the food here, the type of food they sell is fusion food.
A Close up of the dress, I just cropped the other photo so the quality is not so good cuz it's just iPhone camera hehe

OUTFITS
H&M Floral Mirror Printed Dress
Red Dome Hat: bought from JJ Market
Chanel Ballet Flats
Smokey Quartz Ring: bought from a jewelry shop in JJ Market
ASOS Pastel Chandelier earrings ( To see the accessories I bought in 2012 please check out my 2012 Collective Haul Part 1)

Photos are taken by my girls ขอบคุณสำหรับรูปนะคะน้องนุช น้องนัท น้องแวว ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe