OOTD: Space dress and a strawberry party

12:46:00 PM



An nyong ha sae yo 안녕하세요 greeting from South Korea, this is the second post that I decided to post in bilingual( Thai and English) because I want to attract some Thai followers also and as I see from my last post in bilingual, the feedback is pretty great. It was the post that I got the most number of likes ever. Ususally I am not crazy about facebook likes but in this case, having people liking my post means having people to support me and encourage me to continue blogging, thank you so much for liking it. Also feel free to leave any comments below, I will be happy to read them :)

Anyway, I bought this dress from Princess Polly, Australian online shopping site. As soon as I saw the dress I feel in love with the print because it is space print and I am studying Aerospace Engineering lol  ok this might now be related, I just like the print, that's all haha.

The photos below are taken inside my university, KAIST. They are either taken my me or by my Thai friends on that day me and my Thai friends were having a strawberry party in the campus, we had so much fun and we really enjoy the nice beautiful cherry blossoms while eating. 

อันนยองฮาเซโย^^ สวัสดีคะ โพสนี้เป็นโพสที่สองแล้วที่เราโพสทั้งภาษาไทยแล้วถาษาอังกฤษ หลังจากที่เราตัดสินใจโพสเป็นภาษาไทยเมื่ออาทิตย์ที่แล้ว เราก็มีคนอ่านบล๊อกเราเพิ่มเยอะเลย เราเลยคิดว่าถ้าอัพบล๊อกเป็นภาษาไทยจะมีคนติดตามบล๊อกเยอะกว่า สำหรับคนที่กดไลค์โพสเราขอบคุณมากๆเลยนะคะ เราไม่รู้ว่าใครบ้างแต่ทุกไลค์เป็นกำลังใจให้เราทำบล๊อกต่อ และทำให้มีคนรู้จักบล๊อกเรากว้างขวางขึ้นมากด้วย ขอบคุณมากๆคะ -/\-

สำหรับ outfit วันนี้มาในธีม อวกาศ ได้รับแรงบันดาลใจมาจากความชอบในอวกาศของเรา ซึ่งเป็นสาเหตุที่ทำให้่เราตัดสินใจเรียนวิศวกรรมการบินและอวกาศในตอนแรก ถึงแม้หลังจากเรียนจบเราจะค้นพบตัวเองว่าชอบแฟชั่นมากกว่าวิศวะก็ตาม  เดรสตัวนี้เราเห็นครั้งแรกในเว็บ Princess Polly เราแบบอยากได้มากๆ เพราะว่าลายมันแบบ ใช่เลย ฮ่าๆ เลยสั่งมาตั้งแต่ปีที่แล้วแต่ยังไม่มีโอกาศได้ถ่ายรูปเลยเพราะว่าปีนี้เกาหลีหน้าหนาวนานมาก เวลาใส่ทีไรก็ใส่เสื้อโค๊ททับทำให้ไม่เห็นลายเสื้ออยู่ดี

ภาพเซทนี้ถ่ายโดยเราและ เพื่อนๆคนไทยในเมืองแดจอน ประเทศเกาหลี วันนั้นเป็นวันทีี่พวกเรา (สมาคมนักเรียน MWIT ในเกาหลีและผองเพื่อน) จัด strawberry party กันที่มหาลัยเรา strawberry party เป็นประเพณีของคนเกาหลีที่จัดขึ้นในช่วงที่ดอกซากุระบาน ปกติจะจัดกันกับเพื่อนภาค เพื่อนชมรม หรือครอบครัว ทุกคนจะมานั่งคุย ถ่ายรูป กินสตอเบอรรี่ ร้องเพลง เฮฮากันมาก ภาพด้านล่างภาพแรกเป็นตึกงานวิจัยของมหาลัยเรา คนชอบถ่ายรูปกับดึกนี้มากๆ เพราะมันสวย ฮ่าๆ (ไม่ต้องบอกก็ได้นะ) จะเห็นว่าในภาพมีรถเยอะมาก เพราะว่าเป็นวันอาทิตย์ คนนอกพากันเค้ามาปิกนิกและถ่ายรุปดอกซากุระกับครอบครัว เพราะที่นี่ก็เป็นหนึ่งในจุดชมวิวซากุระที่มีชื่อเสียงของเมือง

Outfit Details
Jacket: Korean shop(non-brand)
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Tom Ford

Thank you for reading


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe