OOTD: Cherry Blossom in Korea

4:47:00 PM

This is a very late post since the cherry blossom festival in Korea was in April, at that time I took many photos of cherry blossoms but I have no time to blog because it was near my midterm exam. Now that I am done with my semester and finally graduated I have more time to take photos and blog :)
Spring is my all time favorite season mainly because of the cherry blossoms, all the trees turn pink!! just like in magical world in a fairly tale. I wish the the trees could stay pink all year long cause honestly I prefer pink trees to green trees.( I know some of you will say nooooo!! haha)

Here are the close up photos of cherry blossoms in Korea more specifically in KAIST campus which is my university, I took these photos with my Olympus PEN camera that I bought earlier this year and I am impressed with the quality of the photos.

สวัสดีคะ reader ชาวไทย หลังจากที่คิดอยู่่นานว่าเราควรจะเขียนบล๊อกเป็นสองภาษาดีมั้ย เพราะเราอยากให้มีคนไทยมาชมบล๊อกเราเยอะๆ แต่ในขณะเดียวกันเนื่องจากเราเรียนที่เกาหลีมาสี่ปี ใช้แต่ภาษาอังกฤษกับเกาหลีทุกวัน เลยทำให้ทักษะการเขียนภาษาไทยเราด้อยลงอย่างเห็นได้ชัด กลัวเขียนแล้วจะแลดูแปลกๆ แต่ไว้จะพยายามดูนะคะ หากมีข้อผิดพลาดตรงไหนสามารถชี้แนะได้เลยค่ะ ^^

สำหรับโพสนี้เราตั้งใจมานานแล้วว่าจะโพสตั้งแต่หน้าซากุระบาน แต่เนื่องจากช่วงนั้นเป็นช่วงสอบกลางภาคที่มหาลัยเรา เราเลยไม่มีเวลาได้แต่งรูปและอัพเดทบล๊อกสักเท่าไหร่เลย ตอนนี้เรียนจบแล้วจะพยายามอัพบ่อย ๆ นะคะ ^^

ฤดูใบไม้ผลิเป็นฤดูที่เราชอบที่สุดเลย เพราะต้นไม้จากที่แห้งเหี่ยวกลายเป็นสีชมพูหมดเลย เวลาเดินออกจะหอมาก็จะเจอสองข้างทางมีแต่ดอกไม้ ดูแล้วเหมือนในเทพนิยายมากๆ อารมไม่อยากเดินไปเข้าห้องเรียน อยากจะเดินอยู่ท่ามกลางดอกไม้ไปทั้งวัน เนื่องด้วยปีนี้พึ่งซื้อกล้องมาใหม่ เราเลยเห่อมาก ถ่ายรูปดอกซากุระที่มหาลัยมาเพียบเลย แต่รูปอาจจะดู out focus ไปบ้างนะคะเพราะพึ่งฝึกถ่ายรูป แหะๆ







Below are the photos of me enjoying cherry blossoms around KAIST campus :)
I chose to wear pink-purple tone dress to matches the color of the flowers, wear purple earrings to match the color of my dress and just a metal belt to define my waist.
The photographer is my Thai friend from KAIST and you can see her facebook here

ไม่ถนัดเป็นช่างกล้องเอง ภาพเลยอาจจะไม่ได้สวยมากมาย งั้นลองมาดูอะไรที่เราถนัดดีกว่านั่นคือเป็นนางแบบให้ช่างภาพถ่ายให้ 555 สำหรับภาพเซ็ตนี้ได้รุ่นน้องคนไยในมหาลัยมาถ่ายให้คะ น้องน่ารักมากๆ น้องบอกยุ่งแต่ยังสละเวลามาถ่ายให้เรา รูปออกมาสวยกว่าที่เราถ่ายเองเยอะเลย (เพราะน้องเค้าเรียนถ่ายรูปมาแล้ว 55) สำหรับเสื้อผ้า ตอนแรกเรากะจะใส่ชุดลายดอกไม้สีเหลืองแดงน้ำเงิน แต่คิดๆดูมันตัดกับสีชมพูเกินไป เราเลยเลือกชุดของ Lovemetender คอลเลคชั่นปี 2012 ซึ่งมีสีชมพู ฟ้าม่วงมาใส่แทนเพื่อให้เข้ากับบรรยากาศ สีจะได้กลมกลืนกัน แล้วเราก็ใส่เข็มขัดเมทัลเพื่อที่จะทำให้ดูมีเอว ไม่ดูตันจนเกินไป รายละเอียดเครื่องแต่งกายตามข้างล่างเลยจ้า

Outfit details
Dress from Lovemetender (Thai brand)
Earrings from ASOS
Belt from ASOS
Shoes from Zara














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe