ASOS is having a huge sale now on going-out get-up this week

6:21:00 PM


ASOS is having a flash sale on the the site right now up to 50% off, after having a drama of overloaded site yesterday (due to the code savvy20 that supposes to give 20% off everything including sale items for 24 hours). This "going-out get-up" sale is for select party dresses, separates, shoes and accessories of over 1400 styles and many brands including my most favorite high street brand, Three Floor.

I always like the style of three floor dress and top but the price was not really affordable for me as I am a

student and cannot earn money myself yet.The normal price range is around 68GBP to 168GBP but ASOS marks down the price of some item to as low as 43GBP!! This is a perfect opportunity for me to finally get myself a Three Floor dress after keep looking at them online every time I visit ASOS (which means almost everyday hehe.) I ordered a star catcher dress which is the magenta shift dress with star cut-out. It has a prada vibe into it and is such a head-turner piece. I just hope the star nude-mesh part won't turn out to be too sheer otherwise it won't be so wearable. Anyway here are some of the sale items from Three Floor that I saw on ASOS.com. Go now to the site and order yourself some party items for this Christmas and New Year party. Be quick and the sale is for limited time only.

Happy Shopping
Peach



1. Three Floor Star Catcher Dress, Full Price 72 GBP Discounted Price 43 GBP(40% off)
2. Three Floor Gold Dust Dress with Frill Skirt,  Full Price 108 GBP Discounted Price 75.50GBP (30% off)
3. Three Floor Young Heart Dress,  Full Price 88 GBP Discounted Price 52.50 GBP (30% off)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe