Mustard Fringe Jacket and Patch Denim Skirt

12:51:00 AM


Fringe Jacket: Sandro Paris| Bow Blouse: Zara | Skirt: Asos  | Boots: Whistles | Bag: Zara | Earrings: Asos | Gloves: Asos| Belt: Asos
When I first saw this jacket in Sandro store at via Montenapoleone, I knew I had to have it. I  never had a suede jacket before and as always I did not want to have a boring plain black jacket so I bought this mustard jacket with fringe details which is so on trend right now. I feel that mustard is a versatile color, depending on how you dress it, it can be both Fall and Spring color. I have won this jacket a couple of times this Fall, pair it with different kind of outfit but my favorite outfit with this jacket has got to be this one. I love the color combination in this outfit. The dark and light blue denim color compliment the mustard color and the bright purple color of the bag gives a contrast to the jacket color. As for the blouse, I found it at Zara and I could not believe it because the quality of this blouse is much better than other Zara's blouse. The material is really soft, the print and the color and the bow are perfectly on trend too. My only issue is I have to do a good job in ironing it after washing it in a washing machine but it is an effort to sacrifice to wear this beautiful blouse :P 
I believe that if you have read my blog for a few months you have probably known how much I love colorful outfits. I don't know why, but I can't just bring myself to wearing all-black outfit. I tried it when I was traveling to Rome last weekend. Yes, it was really easy to pack because every single piece in my luggage matches well with each others as they are all black but I did not feel happy when I look at my photos wearing black on black. What do you think? Do you like wearing black or do you prefer colorful outfits like I do?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVE this look on your so chic and 70's.

    www.stylelobster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you love the look :D
      and Happy New Year!!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe