Label Obsession - Love Triangle

11:58:00 PM




So I discovered a new label on Asos.com and I am absolutely obsessed. The label is called Love Triangle. While I am not sure what is the inspiration behind the brand name I think it is a love triangle between the romantic lace, the sheerness of mesh and the solid lining under each garment. I have already bought 3 dresses from this brand including 2 in the same style!! I have never own 2 dresses in the same style before so you see how much I love this label. Check it out here at Asos

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe