Futuristic Trend

11:21:00 AM

I'm feeling so galactic/futuristic, loving all space print and metallic clothes right now
Here are my picks from high-street brand. The clothes are in the affordable price range for a student like me.
Since I was young I always love astronomy  I was always fascinated by the mystery of our universe. This is why I chose to study aerospace engineering in the first place. In the hope of discovering the secret of the universe.

Metallic Dress by Lovemetender, 3390 THB
Topshop Space print night sweatshirt, 28 GBP

Topshop Metallic Latex leggings, 20 GBP
ASOS Sweatshirt with Galactic Horses, 28GBP
Topshop Cosmic Printed Tube Skirt, 28 GBP


ASOS Leggings in Photographic Galaxy Print, 25 GBP

Topshop Metallic Seam Shift Dress, 55 GBP
Princess Polly, Cosmic Print Dress, 70 AUD




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe