NYFW ss13

4:13:00 PM

New York fashion week  Spring/Summer 2013

Last week was the week of New York fashion week, the first fashion week of the season that all fashionistas have been waiting for. I myself prefer Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter fashion week because the clothes feel more fresh and more playful. A couple of designers were really successful in bringing a new designs on the runway show where as some designers did not do so well. Here are my picks from the designers that I like this season:

1.Jason Wu : Leather and Silk

2. DKNY : Sport Luxe

3. BCBG Maz Azria : No need to show the skin to be sexy

 4. Victoria Beckham : Feminine Cut Out



 5. Alexander Wang : Masculine Cut Out
 6. Proenza Schouler : Color and Prints
 7. Calvin Klein Collection : Minimalism
 8. Monique Lhuillier : Under the Sea






 NOTE: The collages are created by me, I was blogging under the name Asianbeautyblog but now I changed my blog name to "A Dress Girl"


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe