Getting Summer Ready with For Love and Lemons

12:47:00 PM

Summer is finally here! Well at least in most parts of the world including Europe and America :) I am so jealous of everyone who had warm sun and clear blue sky right now because as I am typing this I am watching the rain pouring down and the sky turns dark even though it is just 6PM. 

To get myself in into summer mood, I booked myself a plane ticket to Sydney at the end of the year. Yep you heard it right, it will during the new year holidays which is summer in Australia and I am already shopping online, preparing my outfits for summer! I also booked my stay on Airbnb for my trip. Airbnb said only 1% of the places is available during the dates selected so turned out I am not much of an early bird after all. I just can wait to lay down on the warm sands, watching clear blue sky while tanning on Bondi beach. Meanwhile I want to share with you the outfits I have picked for my holidays from one of my favorite brands, For Love & Lemons, an absolutely must have brand for boho-chic girls. 

I have picked out 16 hero pieces including dresses (of course), tops, playsuits, bikinis, and lingerie from For Love and Lemons that I am dreaming of wearing during summer and on my island getaways. As for the color tone, I feel like going for warmer tones this season so I picked nude, beige, red, pink and white which is always right for summer. 


Hope you enjoy my picks and I hope you enjoy your summer. :D






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe