Playing with horse print boho dress on the street of Milan

6:49:00 PM

A year ago I have came across this label called "Lost Ink" on Asos and it has quickly became one of my favourite high street label. Taking the inspiration from London' street style, this label know a thing or two about making a statement, fluid fabric, striking prints and feminine silhouettes, what more could you have asked for in a dress? The Lost Ink Horse Print Maxi Dress with Lace Up Belt in particular caught my attention. Well I have seen it since last year but I thought the dress would be too long for me as it was already on the floor length on the model but once the dress came back in stock in my size, I knew I had to get my hands on it and I did not regret, The day I was wearing this dress, walking in Porta Venezia area of Milan, all eyes were on me!! NO I was not exaggerating, my photographer and I were interrupted a couple of times because people want to take a photo of me(?) I did not realized the impact one dress could have had on the crowd but now I know. Pick the right dress and you can conquer the world or in this case turns a girl into a star for an hour :P









  

Dress: Lost Ink (from ASOS)  | Necklace: Lola and GraceEarrings: Stroili Oro  | Heels: Miista

Photos by Gabi of Chic Le Belle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe