Villa Caemilla

5:34:00 PM

During my stay in Boracay, I got a chance to film my travel film and travel vlog at Villa Caemilla Beach Boutique Hotel. The film and the vlog are still under post production but here are the sneak peaks from the shoot. 



The hotel got some unique spots for filming. My favorite is of course the balcony of the Executive Suite. From this balcony you can see the view of the famous white beach. Needless to say the best time to be on this balcony is during the sunset as the sunset in Boracay is one of the most beautiful in the world. 

Villa Caemilla Beach Boutique is conveniently located at station 3 on the White Beach. From here you can walk to station 2 and station 1. There are many restaurants, bars and spas along White Beach. I recommend checking this hotel out for your next visit to the Boracay and if it is not fully booked. Also, try to choose the executive suite, you won't be disappointed! Here is the link to the hotel website.

The last photo was the photo taken right after the golden hour. I hired the kids on the beach in front of Villa Caemilla to build a sand castle with my name on it and the date as it was my birthday and I would love to have something to remind me of where I celebrate my birthday this year. I recommend you to do the same as I think it's a great way to support local economy :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe