Catching the Sunrise with Gabriela Bell

5:57:00 PM

I had a chance to work with Fashion Photographer and Blogger, Gabriela Bell which you might know her as @chiclebelle on Instagram when I was living in Milan. Gabri and I decided to wake up early in on a breezy Sunday in Italian Spring to this special photoshoot together and I have to say that the photos we got worth a lot more than hours that we could have spent sleeping in on a Sunday morning. I believe that when you put two people with the same vision and passion together, they are unstoppable. I am so grateful to have met this girl!! 

For this look I chose to wear this beautiful Dior-inspired hi-low floral skirt from ASOS, my current favourite Dior Technologic Sunglasses, simple black long sleeve top from Zara, Statement floral necklace from Accessorize, Fur collar leather jacket from Hide Label and Purple Heels from Miista. As for the photo spot, we think there is no better spot to do this special shoot than the iconic Duomo di Milano. Scroll down to enjoy the work we have created together :)


Photographer: Gabriela Bell 
Photo Edit: Sofia Supichaya
Model: Sofia Supichaya
Stylist: Sofia Supichaya
Art Director: Gabriela Bell 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe