OOTD+Travel: Rainy Day in Florence

6:44:00 PM

Oct 10,  The weather was warmer in Florence than in other cities, so I didn't have to wear tights to warm me up anymore. Today I wore the same skirt as the one from the previous post but this time I paired it with a loose fit tee and a matching red shoes that I just bought from Milan for only 5 Euros!!! I also wore a cat hat which I bought from Thailand months ago ( It was popular back then) which I think goes well with this outfit.

When my mom and I went out it started to rain a little bit as you can see the street was wet. However it did not stop us from walking around to see the beautiful architecture of Florence and did some shopping(again). The most beautiful building was the Florence Cathedral(The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore ) It was built in gothic style. This was the main tourist attraction and across the cathedral there is a beautiful gold door. I wish it didn't rain so that we could take more photos.

I hope you enjoy the photos. Feel free to leave any comments :)







Outfit Details
Top : Tigers Tee from Zara
Skirt: Color Block Skirt from Zara 
Coat : Navy Trench Coat from Korea
Shoes: Red Suede Flat Shoes with Metal Toe Cap from H&M
Bag: Celeste Top Handle Bag from Coccinelle, Here
Hat: Cat Hat

xoxo
SuPeachChaya

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great look! Love florence too!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and beautiful pictures! The shoes are amazing!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I bought them for just 5 euros :P
      xx
      Peach

      Delete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe