It's sad but I have to say good bye to Milano

7:40:00 PM


With this chapter closing on my life, I realise I have the power to turn my dream into reality...Good bye Milano!!

It's official I have left Milan and have moved back to Bangkok for... I don't know how long. Maybe longer than I thought or maybe shorter than I thought. I don't want to put the 'end date' as it has never been as planned. I was supposed to be in Milan for 2 years but instead I was there for a year. I was so in love with the city when I was visiting but once I became a residence, I start seeing things that I did not see, experience things I did not experience as a tourist. There were some culture shock, some unexpected things that happened in Italy but at the same time there were so many good things that happened to me here. I guess the love-hate relationship is the sign that I have been living in one place for a long time, long enough to justify whether this is a place I would like to settle down and spend the rest of my life there or not. And my answer is No. Though it was a great experience and a dream came true to be living in Milan, I could not see myself living there in a long term therefore I am still on the quest of searching for the perfect city to live in. Well maybe not a perfect one, but I believe that once I find that city I would be able to tell myself that I am 'home'

Jacket: BCBGMaxazria | Blouse: Michael Kors | Shoes: Tory Burch  | Necklace: Lola and Grace  | Belt: ASOS  | Sunglasses: Dior  | Earrings: Tory Burch  | Pants: Stradivarius

Location:  Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo della Ragione, Piazza Mercanti  
Photographer: Alberto Fogliata

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe