Milan Fashion Week FW16 : Rainy Saturday

8:13:00 PM

Today it's cold and rainy in Milan, almost feel like I am living in London. Maybe it is a sign that I should really move there? I have been feeling "London Calling" the past few weeks. 
The weather might be blue, the fashion scene of Milan Fashion Week however is as vibrant as ever. I spotted a lot of colorful clothes, beautiful print, silk, chiffon, tulle and feather. All kind of fabrics you don't expect to see on ordinary people when it is raining outside. Everyone including myself dress like it is spring already. I chose to go for a classic color palette and a boho chic style.  Here I am wearing cropped Frame Denim Le Slim cropped mid-rise straight-leg jeans, Michael Kors Sila silk-cotton chambray shirt, Topshop Unique David denim blazer, Tory Burch nude pump, ASOS belt, Lola and grace necklace and top them of with the bright fuchsia Furla metropolis bag. I would prefer to go with a suede fringe clutch but I did not find any in my closet at the moment. Let me know if you like the double denim look :)

I was working on streetstyle shoot with Niko before the Blumarine show. It was showering but that did not stop us from enjoying the photo shooting. Lucky that Niko was living in London for a few months so he is used to the rain.








Photographer: Nikolin Pjetri

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hurts my eyes to look at the photos, they are so out of focus it looks like they were made with a previous generation Nokia.

    bodoh

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe