Curated by Ek Thongprasert

4:11:00 AM

As someone who like chic, modern style. I would pick Curated by Ek Thongprasert as my favourite Thai label. Yes this is the Ek Thongprasert who designs silicone and crystal jewelries that are loved by many famous fashionistas all over the world such as Miroslava Duma, Natasha Goldenberg, Magaret Zhang from Shine by Three and many more...


Photo via Shine By Three


Ek's designs are so chic,  modern and sexy at the same time, perfect for woman with style in a cosmopolitan city like Bangkok. And I believe it is the collection that can be popular outside Thailand too. My favorite pieces from the collection are the Sophistication Midi Skirt and the 
Textured Diagonal Slanted Skirt I could pair them with a button down shirt and take them from desk to dinner.


       Sophistication Midi Skirt                  Textured Diagonal Slanted Skirt

You can shop this collection online at Zalora 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe