OOTD: Monochrome Blouse x Frilled Hem Skirt

5:23:00 PM

This is one of my favorite blouse I bought last year, I love the satin material and I love that it is monochrome so it can be paired with almost everything. The Zara skirt, however ,is a bit disappointment. I was so confident to buy it in my normal size, xs, without trying. Then when I got home I discovered that it is too short on me :( .But I was too lazy to go and exchange for the other size, because here in Thailand, exchange is acceptable only within 7 days. So, I guess I stuck with this skirt. Lesson learned, always try before buying because sizes might vary with design. :)




Outfit Details
Top: ASOS Blouse with Drop Neck in Mono Geo, here
Pants: Zara Asymmetric Skirt with Frilled Hem
Shoes: Topshop Holographic Wedge Sneakers
Earring: ASOS Mirror Earrings
Bag: Coccinelle


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lovely look ka!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your comment aww Thank you na ka gorgeous sis.

      xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe