Happy Valentine's Day

6:14:00 PM

Happy Valentine's Day my readers, I hope you have a wonderful time with your sweetheart. And for those of you who are single like me, I hope we will find the our right guys soon <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

I have not post anything recently because I was really focus on getting a job and there were so many things that I had to do. I have gone through interviews, exams. It was a stressful period but it will be over finally. Now I am just waiting for the results and hopefully I will get good news soon.

As it is Valentine's day I wanna show my outfit from one of the most romantic city in the world which is Paris. I visited Paris for the first time in mid October. The city itself is just so romantic. The Eiffel tower is a great spot to take a photo. I love all my photos taken with it. Sadly the day I visited Eiffel, it was raining so the lighting was not that good and the ground is wet as you may see. I hope to visit there again and take many more photos. 







Outfit Details
Dress: Three Floor Flounce Dress in Color Block from SS13 collection
Blazer: Zara Red Blazer with Slim Lapels from FW13 collection
Shoes: H&M Flat Shoes
Earring: ASOS Floral Jewel Earrings



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe