OOTD: Tartan Blouse x Boyfriend Jeans

7:08:00 PM

Hey guys, how are you doing? I am happily writing this post and I am proudly present to you this set of photos because it was taken by my friend who is a professional photographer. He was really kind to help me with my blog cause he knows I have a passion for fashion. I wouldn't be able to show you this outfit if it wasn't because of him. We went to Central World, which is in the heart of Bangkok around Christmas time to take photos because at that time there are many decorations and I want to get interesting photos not just photos with plain background. You can see the link to his profile at the bottom of the post :)

Anyway, I finally bought a pair of boyfriend jeans!!! I know it has been popular among other fashion bloggers for quite a while now, but I was afraid to buy one because I didn't think it will fit my figure. I always think I look better in skirt than pants, but I really love how versatile boyfriend jeans is so I decided to buy one. Obviously the first store I visited is ZARA, I saw many blogger bought boyfriend jeans from ZARA and think there are many styles to choose from. I found one that is exactly the shade of blue I like and doesn't make my figure look so bad (aka makes me look fat). Here, I paired my boyfriend jeans with a tartan blouse from Mango. Yes, the one that Miranda Kerr is rocking on the ad. Wore a pair of comfortable high heels and added a pair of clear earrings I just bought that day from Zara. ( I think I should already get a VIP membership from Zara lol).








Photos by Apichat Saekrung

Outfit Details
Top: Miranda Kerr Tartan Wrap Blouse by Mango
Pants: Ripped Boyfriend Jeans by Zara
Blazer: Black Tuxedo Blazer by Zara
Shoes: Tan Heeled Sandals by Kenneth Cole
Earring: Crystal Chandelier Earrings from Zara
Bag: Lauren by Ralph Lauren


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i appreciate your work this is really incredible i have get a lot of information from here thanks for providing such kind of information About boyfriend jeans.
    boyfriend jeans

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe