OOTD: My New Fedora Hat

5:06:00 PM

So the other day I had lunch with my girls friends at Siam Center and I decided to include my new fedora hat in my outfit. I have been obsessed with fedora hat for a while and I finally got it myself. I ordered this one from a shop in Thailand but it actually is an Italian brand called FILIPPO CATAZI. d I am in love with this hat!!! The material( rich wool fabric), the shape, the width of the brim, the bow, everything about this hat is so perfect. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. About the outfit, I chose to pair a space dress which I bought last year with other black leather accessories. I don't know what this style is called exactly, maybe it could be boho?  Anyway I hope you like my outfits and my hat.





Outfit Details
Dress: Space Print Dress from Princess Polly
Shoes: Cut-out Boots from Zara
Earring: Embellished leather Bracelet from Mango
Hat: Fedora Hat from FILIPPO CATAZI, Similar here


xoxo
SuPeachChaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe