Glitter nails+ nail polish haul

7:03:00 AM

Hi everyone so I'm done with all my exams, yeah!!! :)
But still have to summit my Philosophy 10-page-paper TT and another lap report.
I promise to do a haul vdo and OOTD vdo as well as do more blogging after am officially done with this semester :)
Anyway, yesterday I went to downtown (Goong-dong, Daejeon, Korea) and I bought 2 new nail polishes from Arrtaum brand, the price is 4000 won each, which is pretty cheap compare to OPI the quality is beyound the price, so I'm really happy. After buying I did my nails and here it is.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe