Haul+OOTD: The STORM Mini Exel watch

8:47:00 PM

I just got the STORM Mini Exel watch from Storm London brand last week, this watch was given to me by the Storm London Thailand . The company manager is really kind by allowing me to choose my favorite watch out of many beautiful watches that they have in store. In the stores there are many kind of watches, digital, analog, LED for men and women, they even have the unisex style. According to Storm London website, The STORM Mini Exel is " a sophisticated watch with ultra slim case and strap. The Mini Exel has a hexagonal shaped dial with unique edge to edge glass. Made from highly polished stainless steel with date feature..." The reason  I like this watch the most is that the dial and the strap are small and look good on a small wrist and arm ( I tried many lady big dial watches and they look terrible on my wrist TT  even though they look really good on the display) Also the lazer elevated glass dial changes color under different light from green to pale green which is really modern and cool.

My today's outfit is inspired by the design of the watch, the ice green color of the dial makes me wanna grab some other accessories in green color to pair with it so I picked a green bracelet and a shirt with green jewel embellishes. I keep the color theme of my outfit to the minimum, wearing white shirt and white skirt to make the green pop. Also I chose to wear the holographic shoes because they are resemble to the strap of the watch. Scroll down to see the outfit and the outfit details.

Disclaimer: Although this watch is sponsored  I write my review based on what I really think about it.

สวัสดีคะผู้อ่านที่น่ารัก โพสนี้เป็นโพสที่พิเศษสำหรับพีชมากเพราะพีชได้รับโอกาสเขียนรีวิวนาฬิกาให้กับบริษัท Storm London Thailand ซึ่งเป็นบริษัทที่นำเข้านาฬึกายี่ห้อ Storm London จากประเทศอังกฤษเข้ามายังประเทศไทย ตัวพีชเองดีใจมากๆเลยที่พี่ marketing จากทาง Storm เห็นพีชในอินเตอเน็ต (Noticed me)และติดต่อให้ไปที่ร้าน Storm London สาขา Terminal 21 และเลือกนาฬึกาที่โดนใจมาหนึ่งเรือน ที่นั่นมีนาฬิกาแฟชั่นหลากหลายแบบหลากหลายสไตล์ให้เลือก ไม่ว่าจะเป็นแบบคลาสสิก หรือแบบดิจิตอล หรือแบบ LED และมีทั้งนาฬึกาสำหรับผู้หญิง ผู้ชาย และ แบบ unisex.


ส่วนตัวแล้วพีชหานาฬึกาโดนใจค่อนข้างยาก แต่ที่นี่พีชมีนาฬึกาที่โดนใจหลายแบบเลย พีชลองนาฬึกา 4-5 แบบก่อนที่จะตัดสินใจเลือก the STORM Mini Exel watch ซึ่งเป็นนาฬิกาสายสแตนเลสหน้าปัดแบบเลเซอร์สีเขียวอ่อน นาฬึกาเรือนนี้มีหน้าปัดเป็นรูปหกเหลี่ยม หน้าปัดนาฬึกามีขนาดเล็กเหมาะกับสาวๆที่ มีข้อมือเล็กนอกจากนี้นาฬึกาเรือนนี้ยังมีน้ำหนักเบาทำให้เวลาใส่รู้สึกสบาย สำหรับนาฬึกาเรือนนี้มีความพิเศษอยู่ที่หน้าปัดซึี่งสามารถเปลี่ยนสีไปได้ตามองศาที่ต่างกันและแสงที่ต่างกัน บางมุมเป็นสีเขียวอ่อน บางมุมเป็นสีขาว บางมุมหน้าปัดนาฬึกาก็จะเปลี่ยนจากสีใสเป็นสีชมพู ทำให้ดูโมเดิร์นมากๆ ที่สำคัญนอกจากนาฬึกาเรือนนี้จะสามารถบอกเวลาได้แล้ว นาฬึกาเรือนนี้ยังสามรถบอกวันได้ด้วย ซึี่งเหมาะสำหรับพีชที่ชอบหลงลืมวัน >.< ปกติพีชจะต้องนำมือถือออกมาจากกระเป๋าถือเพื่อที่จะดูเวลาและวันที่ แต่เมื่อมีนาฬึกาเรือนนี้ีพีชประหยัดเวลาควานหามือถือในกระเป๋าถือได้เยอะเลย (บอกเป็นนัยๆว่ากระเป๋ารก ฮ่าๆ) 

นาฬึกาเรือนนี้เป็นแรงบัลดาลใจแก่สไตล์การแต่งตัววันนี้ของพีช เนื่องจากนาฬึกามีสีเขียวพีชเลยอยากหาสร้อยข้อมือสีเขียวมาใส่คู่กับนาฬึกาเพื่อดึงจุดสนใจให้อยู่ที่แขนของเรา และไม่ใส่เครื่องประดับอื่นๆอีกเลย สีสันเสื้อผ้าก็เน้นโทนขาว ออกแนวโมเดิรนและมีกลิ่นไอสปอร์ตแทรกอยู่นิดๆ สำหรับรองเท้าพีชเลือกเป็นรองเท้าสีเงินเมทิลลิกซึ่งคล้ายกับสีสายของนาฬึกา ถ้าใครอยากรู้ว่าเสื้อผ้าเครื่องประดับแต่ละชิ้นเป็นของร้านไหนบ้างเลื่อนลงไปดูด้านล่างสุดของโพสได้เลยคะ 

ผู้อ่านสามารถเลือกชมนาฬิกาได้ที่ shop ที่ Terminal 21 ชั้น 3 และ Central Plaza ชลบุรี และที่ website ได้ที่ www.stormwatches.com



Outfit details
Watch: The STORM Mini Exel watch from Storm London
Bracelet: Green Jewel Bracelet from ASOS 
Top: Non-brand from JJ Market

I hope you enjoy my review and my outfit



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe