Packing + Eating +Shopping at Zara

4:39:00 PM

Packing is the most painful thing of the semester TT
I used 3 boxes to put all my clothes last semester and 1 box for shoes, not sure about this semester. I think I have more clothes (still a little bit more in the wardrobe and drawers :O )
 Since I used up all my enerygy for packing ( still not done) I went out with my roommate to eat shabushabu. Yummy!!!
 Then we went to Zara store for shopping ( you might wonder how am I gonna carry my clothes back)
 Then we went to coffee shop and from the window of this coffee shop we can see a new salon, the decoration is a little too 22th century, I thought that was a spacecraft :P)
UPDATE:: this is why it takes time for girls to pack :(
can't decide which make up to bring back to Thailand TT
 I might need this I might need that


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe