The Andaman Sea - Thailand

11:08:00 PM

What could happen in one year? I say A LOT! New year resolutions are nothing without actions so don't just say I will do this and that or I will try A and B The one thing I keep in my mind all the time is "Don't think, Don't try, Just do it". My 2015 new year's resolution was to "Get fit and build muscles" I did not work on that until July. I'm really happy I could change from a girl who does 0 exercise/week to 4-5 exercises/week. I feel healthier. I still have a lot to improve and I can't wait to see the change 2016 will bring me.

For this post, I'm happy to introduce you to my first ever travel video for our website, shot and edited by me :)The clips are from my trip to the south of Thailand in Krabi province and Pang-Nga province. We visited a couple of islands on the Andaman sea including the Similan Islands, Pranang Cave, Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tup Island, Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay, Wang Long Cave and a few places in Krabi province including Emerald Pool, Hot Spring Waterfall etc.





Photos by Pimpan S.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe