How To Wear A Shirt As An Off Shoulder Top

4:52:00 PM

Happy New Year Amazing People!!

I wish your 2016 will be the best year of your life so far and I wish that you will get everything you asked for this year. 

I want to start a new year post with a photo set from January 2015 that I did with Patrick, yes it was long time ago but somehow it was lost in the piles of 100,000 photos in my Macbook but now I found them :) Here I am wearing the classic Equipment Femme silk boyfriend shirt as an off shoulder top and pair it with a mini skirt from Zara. This is a true high street-luxury mix outfit which is the kind of outfit I love the most because if you look at  the most stylish people, they can make 50 bucks cloth look like a million buck piece by styling it in the right way.






Shirt: Equipment Femme | Skirt: Zara | Shoes: Opening Ceremony | Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana | Bag: Michael Kors

Amazing Photo by: Patrick Tee

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe