OOTD+Travel: Milano Shopping Street

7:22:00 PM

"OMG!! I'm at the famous shopping street of Milano", said myself when I was there which was a month. At Corso Beunos Aires, you can find both high street's and luxury's clothing stores(mostly high-street's ) on this street of 1.xx km. To get here you can take a subway and get off at 3 stations including Porta Venezia, Piazza Lima, and Piazzale Loreto station, Piazza Lima is in the middle so I would recommend you to get off at either Porta Venezia or Piazzale Loreto station and walk from one end to another. 
I started out at Duomo square because I had to take a tram from my hostel then transfer to a metro, today the weather was nicer than the day before so I took a photo of Piazza del Duomo. After that I took a metro to Corso Beunos Aires Shopping Street. I was there, got in and out of many boutiques and had load of fun, I felt like I can do that all day. The only problem was I couldn't walk in high heels for a long time, my feel was hurt. So after a few hours of walking in high heeled boots, I switched to my go to flat shoes ( that's a lot more comfy). Here I finally get to buy a bag on my wishlist, Coccinelle bag, which you will see on my next post and I am so happy I got it. I am now using it almost everyday as it matches with every outfits I have.






Outfit details
Dress: Three Floor Meshed Up Dress, Here
Jacket: Jaspal Metallic Violet Biker Jacket 
Earrings: ASOS Emerald Green Party Jewel Earrings, Here
1st Shoes: H&M Ankle Boots in Grey Taupe Suede 
2nd Shoes: ASOS Metallic Shoes in Silver


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe