OOTD+Travel: My First Time Ever in Milano

6:40:00 PM

Oct 7 2013, I arrived in Malpensa airport, Milan, Italy. This is my first time ever in Italy and is my second time in Europe. I was very excited to see the city of Fashion and the city that is full of history. On the day me and my mom arrived there was a light shower all day so we couldn't be outside and take that many photos outside. What we did was checking out the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the Duomo and shopping at ZARA!!(well yeah finally I get to buy ZARA in a more reasonable price :P I love Europe for this haha). Enjoy the photos and my outfit. You can see the outfit details at the end of the post

At the church near my hostel
Me in Duomo Square(Piazza del Duomo )
Piazza del Duomo 
Inside the Duomo di Milano
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II


Outfit Details
Black Blazer: ZARA
Peplum Top: Jaspal
Belt: MANGO
Maxi Skirt: ZARA
Cut-out Boots: ZARA
Cat Hat: from a local market in Thailand
(Oops almost ZARA total look outfit, I didn't think about it when I put the pieces together )


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Supichaya, you have a great style, very feminine and chic! You look so lovely. Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog. Thank you
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Olga
      It's very nice of you to say so, I visited your blog and I love your style too. I am now following you :)
      Supichaya

      Delete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe