Online Shopping With A Dress Girl

4:23:00 PM

In Korea, I did online shopping a lot. I shopped on both Korea's site and UK's site. Well mostly Uk's website since I like London style :) The good things about ordering the clolthes from UK's site to Korea are 1)   I don't have to wait for a long time since there many packages sending from UK to Korea and 2) There is no tax or custom if the price does not exceed the certain amount. However, in Thailand,ordering something from abroad can cost a lot so I don't really shop online while I'm in Thailand until I found a website called zalora.co.th which is an online shopping website based in Thailand. The company has a very good door to door delivery service, which ensure that the products will be delivered to customers safely also there is a 30 days return policy which is quite unusual for Thai's company. Usually when I shop in Thai department stores I can't return the items unless they are damage which is not a good thing for me and for most of the girls cause sometimes we change our mind after one day :( Anyway here I selected 4 pairs of shoes that I like from zarola.co.th and I'll let you guys recommend me which pairs I should buy. See you in the next post.

สวัสดีค่ะผู้อ่าน ช่วงนี้พีชยุ่งๆเพราะเริ่มทำธุรกิจตัวนึงอยู่เลยไม่มีเวลาไปช๊อปปิ้งเลย ทั้งๆที่ใจคิดถึงแต่เรื่องแฟชั่นตลอด ฮ่าๆ เวลานั่งรถพีชก็จะเปิดดูเว็บไซส์ online shopping ซึ่งเว็บที่พีชใช้ตลอดเลยคือ ASOS.com ซึ่งเป็นเว็บไซด์ของทางอังกฤษ ข้อดีของเว็บนี้คือมีของสวยงามหลากหลายแบรนด์ มี free return และ free shipping แต่ข้อเสียคือเค้าจะจัดส่งของมาจากประเทศอังกฤษซึ่งจะใช้เวลาประมาณสองอาทิตย์กว่าจะถึงไทย และต้องจ่ายค่าภาษีอากรเวลาสั่งเข้ามาประเทศไทยประมาณ 30%-50% พีชก็เลยลองหาเว็บ online shopping ของไทยแล้วก็มาเจอ www.zalora.co.thเว็บไซส์นี้มีการจัดส่งฟรี แถมเวลาส่งยังส่งโดย messenger ด้วยไม่ต้องกลัวของหาย ที่สำคัญคือไม่ต้องรอนานเหมือนสั่งมาจากอังกฤษ สามารถจ่ายเงินปลายทางได้ด้วย และสามารถคืนได้ภายใน 30 วัน ซึ่งตรงนี้แหละเป็นสิ่งที่พีชชอบมากๆ เพราะเวลาไปช๊อปที่ห้างในไทยซื้อแล้วซื้อเลย ไม่รับเปลี่ยนหรือคืน บางทีเราก็ซื้อของแบบหน้ามืดตามัว หยิบจ่ายเงินไป กลับมาบ้านวันรุ่งขึ้นรู้สึกไม่ชอบแล้ว และเสียดายที่ซื้อไป เชื่อว่าผู้หญิงหลายๆคนก็เคยเจอสถานการณ์แบบนี้ ^^
วันนี้พีชอยากได้รองเท้าคู่ใหม่พีชเลยเข้าไปดูรองเท้าในเว็บ Zalora และเจอรองเท้าถูกใจสี่คู่จากแบรนด์ Nine West, Clarks และTracy & Belle แต่ยังไม่รู้เลยว่าจะเลือกคู่ไหนดี ปกติพีชไม่ค่อยใส่รองเท้าส้นสูงเพราะรู้สึกว่ามันเดินลำบาก รองเท้าส่วนใหญ่ของพีชจะเป็นส้นแบน แต่หลังจากพีชเริ่มทำงาน พีชก็เริ่มใส่ส้นสูงเพราะมันทำให้ดูดี และมีบุคลิกน่าเชื่อถือมากขึ้น พีชเริ่มรักส้นสูงมากขึ้นและคิดว่าต่อไปนี้จะซื้อรองเท้าส้นสูงมากขึ้น สรุปวันนี้พีชยังไม่ได้ซื้อ พีชอยากให้ผู้อ่านช่วยพีชตัดสินใจหน่อยนะคะว่าจะเลือกคู่ไหนดี แล้วเจอกันในโพสหน้าพีชจะมารีวิวรองเท้าในบล๊อก A Dress Girl by SuPeachChaya นี้คะ
  

  

1. Nine West Here
2. Clarks Here
3. Betsy Here
4. Tracy &Belle Here




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe