OOTD: Rainy Day in South Korea

7:09:00 PM

This photo-shoot dated back in July 2013.
I got a chance to go to Boondang-gu, the new district near Seoul, the district was built based on the detail plan so you can see from the moment you visit this district that the city is very well organized, the streets are in perfect straight line shape, the architecture is very new and modern and most importantly it is very clean compare to the other popular district in Seoul!!!  

I went to a park there called Yuldong Park, there is a bungee jumping site there but it was raining so I didn't try and I wouldn't dare to try it even if it wasn't raining haha. After finish the photo-shooting I went to an Italian restaurant in the town for dinner. The restaurant and cafe in this district are resemblance those in New York, USA and the apartment entrances is just like those of Upper-east site.

About my outfits, I chose this playsuit because of the fresh blue color, it is the most beautiful color of clothes for summer in my opinion cause it cool down the heat, also I choose to wear a bright orange blazer which, at the first glance, might be to over the top, but it does make the outfit stand out in this gloomy weather :P



Photos by Prof. Min-Jea Tahk

Outfit details
Playsuit: MANGO
Jacket: MANGO
Shoes: Clarks

Earrings: ASOS
Sunglasses: Tomford Margot


xoxo
SuPeachChaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe