March Haul(2): ASOS + Illamasqua

8:48:00 AM


After seeing Johann Earl Letterman Sweatshirt on Zhanna Romashka at Paris Fashion Week ss13 I fell in love with the color and the shape of this sweatshirt, the exact one the Zhanna Romashka wore sold out but there is a new version in "R" letter avialable on sale so I got one for myself. The sweatshirt is the best sweatshirt I ever have in term of the material, style, and shape. It is made of 100%cotton, it has fleece-back so it doesn't irritate my skin while I wear and it is thick enough to keep me warm plus the color is bold.





Next item is a simple black chiffon top with studded details





Last but not least I got a pair of pointed heels in glossy red, love the style and color a lot and the heels are not high so I think I can walk in them all day




I also got a bronzing duo and a purple lip gloss from illamasqua website, I am very happy with the lipgloss as I wanted a purple lipstick but were not able to find the right shade of purple for my skin tone  this purple is the best one I can find (in my opinion). There is a lipstick version also but I bought the lipgloss version instead as the color is already pigmented enough to cover my normal lips color. The duo bronzer however is a bit of disappointment, both of the shades are too orange for my skin tone also the shade the suppose to be a highlighter is just way too dark for my skin tone.



Left: Illamasqua intense lipgloss in Boost £14.00 7ml 0.2 FL. OZ.
Right: Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glint/Writhe £26.00 NET WT. 2 x 4g / 0.14 OZ.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe