2015 Travel Diaries: Phuket and The Resort in Phang-Nga

9:06:00 PM


7AM: We arrived at Phuket International Airport, after that we went straight to the beach. This is the first beach we were at and this is the first Photo of the Trip.
Starting my morning with a fresh breezy air feels awesome!
@ Kamala Beach, Phuket
A selfie with my mom, my travel buddy for this trip
11AM: We went to Patong Beach
There were a lot of foreigners sunbathing at Patong Beach. Honestly I feel the sun was too hot for a Thai girl like me so I escaped to the next beachm Yanui Beach. There were much less people here.
A Panoramic view of Yanui Beach.
Next we went to Phromthep Cape, Phuket View Point
@Phromthep Cape, Phuket View Point
@Phromthep Cape, Phuket View Point
1PM: We were super hungry but we didn't want to eat ordinary food that we could find back home so we asked the local for the best seafood restaurants for local people and here I got to eat the BIGGEST tiger prawns I have even seen in my life.
 4PM: After our stomach were full we hop on the van to another province, Pang Nga and check in our resort The Emerald Beach Resort and Spa
The resort has two outdoor pools

The view from my room is amazing
Don't believe me? Take a closer look!!!
And that was our room

We stayed on the second floor of this villa
5PM: Time to relax near the pool
I couldn't resist to get my first dip
6PM: Time for dinner
11PM: Time to sleep and restore my energy for a snorkelling trip tomorrow.

Next Post: Day 2 of my trip to the south of Thailand!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe