OOTD: Topshop Velvet Playsuit :)

2:56:00 PM

Finally the weather is perfect for me to wear this gorgeous navy velvet playsuit from Topshop that I showed you guys in the last post Here
I ordered this last year but when it arrived the weather in Korea was too cold already so I couldn't wear it. But now since it's way warmer than before I can wear my playsuit. yayyyy
This velvet playsuit is the best thing I ever bought from Topshop. The material looks rich. The fitting is great. It makes my body looks amazing and makes my legs look longer :)
Here are the photos , they were all taken by my boyfriend <3 








Outfit details
Playsuit: Topshop Premium Velvet Playsuit, I am wearing uk8 here

Shoes: Aerosole ballet flat shoes

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your style and this dress look very beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, You look great in that suit!
    and the color is beautiful!
    I would pay money to see more pics of your great style!
    and I would love to wear that topshots piece too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe