Look for less : spring 2012

2:30:00 PM

You all know I love doing the look for less post as I like good design but most of the time I cannot afford that cuz they are usually more than 200 USD TT Luckily many high street brand, such as Topshop Asos Zara, that I love do have the designs that are similar to those of the hi-end brands. Here are some of my picks

Aqua couture scuba dress 95 GBP vs Topshop scuba skater dress 46 GBP
 Acne Modern crepe split skirt 269 USD vs ASOS mint maxi split skirt, 45 GBP 


 Prada Earrings 540 USD vs ASOS earrings 10 GBP\
  Jenni Kayne Double Breasted Blazer 595 USD vs Topshop pink Blazer 65 GBP
 Red valentino Shift dress vs River island mesh stripe shift dress 28 GBP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe