In the outskirt of Bangkok

10:12:00 AM




Last weekend, I went to the lake in the outskirt of Bangkok because I want to try wake-boarding but somehow ended up being a model. The photo-shoot was totally unplanned so excuse my tired face. It was 4pm, super hot, super sunny, there was nothing glamorous about it. The location however was perfect, it was a huge empty space full of big containers but somehow somebody decided to put a chair there making it looks like a film set. This is the reason why I edited these photos in 35mm film color to match the mood of the shoot. 


Photographer: Emil Mukh
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe