Museo del Novecento: Overlooking Duomo di Milano

3:27:00 PM








Dress: Ginger Fizz  | Fur Jacket: ASOS |Shoes: Miista 

Duomo di Milano or Milan Cathedral is an iconic masterpiece that took over 600 years to complete. It is breathtakingly beautiful that whenever I came out of the Duomo metro station I always hear the tourists expressing “Wow, Woah or OMG” in surprise. Actually when I first came to Milan in 2013, I remember I was also stunned by how delicate and romantic this cathedral looks. However whenever I tried to take a photo with the Duomo, I always ended up with thousands of people in the background except the one time I was there around 3am but there was no light so I couldn’t take a good photo so I was on the quest of searching for the best place to take a photo of the Duomo. After six months of living here, I have discovered Museo del Novecento, a museum with six-meters-tall glass windows overlooking the stunning view of the Duomo and I went there two weeks later with my friend. The glass windows made this place looks more like a showroom when it actually is a museum. The view of the Duomo from here is up close and personal, you won't be bothered with hundreds of people competing in getting the best spot to take photos in front of the Duomo. Apart from the stunning view of the Duomo Square, the museum itself offers a beautiful collection of art from the 1900, hence the name Museo del Novecento ( Museum of the 900).

About this outfit
My favorite piece of this outfit is the rainbow fur jacket which I got from ASOS. It's so fun and beautiful. I love that they made the jacket in pastel candy color and love how one jacket can made the whole look stand out. Click on the photos below to shop this post. 

SHOP THIS POST



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe